Finding Expert Furnace Repair Buffalo NY
As the temperatures outside are beginning to drop, homeowners can’t avoid thinking about their home heating systems and their current condition. Keeping the furnace working properly and running smoothly should be a priority for every household, especially during the long, cold winter nights in Buffalo NY. If you want to prevent furnace breakdowns and costly repairs, it’s important to call furnace repair Buffalo NY experts for regular inspections.
The importance of regular furnace maintenance
Regular furnace maintenance is crucial for many reasons. It gives homeowners a peace of mind by keeping their family warm in the fall and winter. Also, it stops people from paying high electricity bills and pricey furnace repairs.
While some people still think that regular furnace inspections are not necessary, furnace repair experts agree that thorough annual inspections and proper maintenance is a must if you want to prolong your heating system’s life cycle.
Five common signs you need a furnace repair expert
If you are a homeowner that takes good care of their heating system, there is a good chance you have prevented system failures over the years. However, there are some situations when despite the regular maintenance and proper care, your furnace system may still need an expert check. If you notice any of these signs, don’t hesitate to call our furnace repair Buffalo NY experts before your furnace seriously challenges your house budget.
- Your furnace doesn’t start as it should. This is one of the most obvious signs that something is wrong with your heating system and that you should contact a licensed expert. Some of the possible fixes may include repairing the fan motor or the thermostat.
- Weird furnace sounds. While all heating systems produce a specific noise when working, you have to pay attention to the unusual sounds coming from your furnace. When not working properly, a furnace may start producing a strange noise, like banging, squeaking and other unusual sounds. This is a good reason for our licensed furnace repair experts to inspect the heating system and fix the issue.
- Unusually high electricity bills. This is another common sign that your furnace may not be working properly. Getting higher electricity bills for no apparent reason is a clear indicator that your heating system should be checked. Therefore, it is important that you contact an experienced furnace repair technician as soon as possible.
- The thermostat seems out of order. When the temperature inside your home is lower than the one you want, you adjust the thermostat, and that’s it. However, if the inside temperature remains low, it can be a sign of a thermostat failure, leaking ducts or something else. Either way, it also means that the time has come to call and schedule a furnace inspection.
- Ice on the house roof. This is just another sign that you might need to find an experienced furnace repair Buffalo NY technician and have your heating system checked. If you notice ice forming on certain spots on your house roof, it may indicate that the heat is leaking up. This can result in lower temperatures than the ones you expect, so make sure that you get in touch with a skilled furnace repair expert right away.
Why hire furnace repair Buffalo NY experts?
Keeping your furnace working smoothly and properly is the result of proper and regular maintenance. If your heating system is poorly maintained by people who lack knowledge, skills and experience, or not maintained at all, it’s only a matter of time before it stops working. That is one of the main reasons to hire a furnace repair expert on time.
Another reason to hire furnace repair professionals is to ensure a healthy environment for your family. At Reimer Heating & Air Conditioning, we take furnace inspection very seriously, as we are aware that carbon-monoxide leaks can become a health hazard. Detecting such leaks requires knowledgeable and experienced furnace repair Buffalo NY professionals, since the leaking gas is odorless and colorless.
When our licensed technicians check heating systems, apart from the obvious signs of malfunction, they check for weird sounds, vibrations and more. We have dealt with all kinds of HVAC systems over the years, so we can detect unusual indicators even in cases when they are not that obvious.
More importantly, our experienced furnace repair professionals can protect your furnace from additional damage, which is something unlicensed technicians can’t do. Even though they may claim they have the skills to detect and repair your heating system, it can result in even greater damage. This means that you may have to wait longer to get your furnace repaired and eventually pay much more for it.
Our furnace repair Buffalo NY experts use only the best parts and equipment so that every furnace functions optimally. We are dedicated to maintaining our good reputation for generations to come and keeping our customers satisfied with the high-quality service we offer.
This is what we recommend
Furnace systems are a big investment for every home. To keep your furnace in peak condition, regular maintenance is crucial. Additionally, you should check out what our furnace repair Buffalo NY experts recommend:
- Regular expert inspections and blower part cleaning. Regular inspections ensure optimal performance and prevent sudden breakdowns in the middle of the heating season.
- Seasonal tune-ups to reduce energy bills and ensure optimal indoor temperature. The great thing about seasonal tune-ups is that they provide high furnace efficiency. They include checking the fan and pilot light, lubricating the rotating system components, etc. We also offer thermostat check ups in order to guarantee your comfort throughout the seasonal weather changes.
- Yearly check ups to give you a peace of mind that your family is spending their time at home in a safe and healthy environment. This annual maintenance service includes major testing and checking up on the gas lines, heating equipment, electrical connections and joins, and much more. So, don’t wait for that weird sound or high electricity bill. Contact our furnace experts today and schedule a free furnace inspection.